Type of Clothes You Can't Live Without

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Mystique • Jun 19, 2012.

1. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    There must be an item or two that you can't live without and even though you already have a few in your closet, every time you shop, you can't help buy another one to add to your collection. For me, that item would be kimono-style top. It is something that I like a lot and whenever I go shopping, I would buy one even though I already have about 10 pieces of it. They are all in different colours and patterns too.

Another item would be tunics. I can't recall how many of them I have and the ones that I can no longer wear, I passed them down to my adopted sister or nieces. Thus, I don't feel very bad for buying more of them. It's comfortable and it suits the weather in the country where I live in.

So, how about you - what are the items that you can't live without?

2. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    Mine would definitely be t-shirts. I like to dress for comfort and t-shirts are the way to go. I don't know how many I have but every time I go clothes shopping I have to pick up a few. I don't care if they're plain or they have logos and graphics on them. Another article of clothing would be capris. I love wearing them. It's one of those that I can wear all year round.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love skirts. I feel so free in them. A good skirt is getting harder and harder to find. So, if I see one while window shopping, I grab it up. I like skirts in a variety of colors and styles. With a good skirt and blouse, I'm ready to take on the day.

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Jeans! I seem to need to have several pairs at the same time. I can wear them to work so I do wear jeans on a daily basis. As soon as one pair wears out, I have to replace them as soon as possible.

5. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I would say tops. Any kind of top. I don't shop usually but if I am out somewhere to purchase an article of clothing I will most probably buy a top just because its there. I like to wear a top that shows how I "feel" that day I guess and thats why I will just grab one and keep it. Luckily I don't shop often

6. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    For me, it would be a really good fitting jeans (I know, unexciting, nonetheless that is what is for me). Also, I love a really good fitting coat...one that is warm and comfortable to wear. I also love t-shirts...okay, I am getting carried away. So, yes: jeans and coats.

7. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Tank tops! I wear them year round. They're what I sleep in. They're what I use to layer for both looks and warmth. They've been part of my uniforms before. They're what I lounge around in. They're imperative for my wardrobe no matter what.

8. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    Sweaters. I really don't like summer because I like to wear sweaters. When it's autumn, winter and spring all I wear are pants, a shirt and a sweater. That's all I wear for nine months of the year. When my fiancee gets me a gift, I always joke before I open it up, "It's probably another sweater."

9. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    Shorts and tees are my wardrobe staples. I really want comfort and something that I can move with, shorts are really fun and its also versatile, you can always pair it with sneakers, pumps or any type of shoes depending on where your going. a lot of tops can also be used with shorts. Tees on the other hand are also useful you can even customize it to make it more fun.

10. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I live in a very tropical climate. For me its the v-neck Tee. Love them love them love them, and just can't live without them. :) They have to be a sold color though no prints or patterns or whatever you call them.

11. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Tank tops. I have no problem layering a million tank tops over each other in the winter, haha! And they're usually so cheap, too.

12. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Simple T-shirts and shorts are all I need. I seriously can't find myself not having shirts. They're practically my favorite type of clothes.

13. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    Haha - I actually wanted to list more of the items that I couldn't live without, but I wanted to know if there are others out there like me.. and this thread proved it :) I can't live without t-shirts and tank tops especially in summer here, as the African sun is really hot!

14. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Oh yes, you can live without t-shirts and tank tops under the hot African sun. Just go native and wear the sarong. Native women wear them all the time like this:
    Karisma_A_73.tif+(4).JPG

15. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest, you don't see that a lot here :)

16. Epicfied

EpicfiedMember

Threads:
    First, I must say I cannot live without a few "good" pairs of jeans. By good, I'm meaning well fit and comfy. I don't care if I have holes in them as long as they fit nice.
    In my jeans, I need a pair or two that are nice though; no holes/not distressed and well fit. These can be worn on semi-casual occasions and any time.
    Second, I absolutely love tank tops as well. They can be worn under stuff, casually, to bed... anywhere! I love them. I couldn't live without them.
    Those are my definitely "must haves'. In the summer, I definitely love my shorts but most times I just cut off my old jeans and roll them or where them as cut-offs.

17. Dr23

Dr23Member

Threads:
    For me it's all about athletic apparel. I wear athletic shorts and sports related apparel daily. They're just so comfortable. Nothing beats lounging around in a solid pair of Adidas shorts or track pants.

18. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    The one item I cannot live without is my blue jeans. I can go without a shirt, but for whatever reason I do not like getting hay on my legs. I guess because it makes them itch so bad with a burn on my leg. However, this is the one item I cannot live without at all.

19. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    For me, it's vest tops in every colour under the sun. When it's hot I wear them with shorts, when it's cooler I wear them with capri pants and a sweater, and I also wear them under suits. I had 34 at the last count, but we were out shopping the other day, and I saw one in a different style, so I bought another two. That was very restrained for me, as there were about 8 colours on display. Mind you, I'm going back there this week, so who knows?

20. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I can;t live without t-shirts! Most especially statement shirts! I am the kind of guy who would always wear jeans and sneakers with a statement t-shirt on top or sometimes some vintage t-shirt will also do. I am not comfortable with clothes with collar. I feel line I'm being choke.