Type of Clothes You Can't Live Without

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Mystique • Jun 19, 2012.

1. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I usually buy tops. I like different types and when I see one that is different or appeals to me I'll buy it.

2. iamPIN

iamPINNew Member

Threads:
    Jeans and cardigans are for me. I wear them all the time and would still want to own more. I can put a simple plain shirt underneath the cardigan and can make it look chic.

3. vagabondmom

vagabondmomNew Member

Threads:
    Do flip-flops count? I can wear them March - October in Texas and they're just a few dollars at Walgreens or Walmart. I love that I can have a variety and they're so cheap! Other than that, my must-haves are kinds of workout wear like yoga pants, capris and tank tops.

I've noticed that Target gives coupons for their clothes pretty often. I had a $3 off coupon recently and then 20% off on swimwear. Cheap shirts and clearance items from Target are how I treat myself to something cute.

4. maryelnroach

maryelnroachNew Member

Threads:
    Designer clothing is icon of fashion. Different type of people prefer different type of clothes. But I like comfortable jeans so much. Because its look cool, unique and attractive. Thanks for sharing this such nice view of favourite cloth.

#24Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  5. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I would say tunics. Because the cut flatter my body shape. So I'm usually drawn to tunics whenever I shop. Also, I can't live without my button down shirts. I can always pair them off with jeans, a skirt or shorts, depending on my mood. These are classic! They flatter all body types and they can also be used as office attire. Another would be cardigans. I love to collect them because they can usually jazz up any outfit that I have on. Plus they keep me warm.

6. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Same, there's nothing better than a nice new t-shirt to add to my collection. I like weird designed t-shirts with 1 off patterns and a variety of colors. Although, I sometimes like buying just plain white ones as well.

7. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I can't live without my jeans and blazers. I feel that if you have that blazer on, it's like you are well dressed and ready to go. I love the way blazers fit and the lightness of it, you don't have all that bulk around you when it's cold and can wear it in any kind of weather, except the coldest. In the coldest weather you can always wear that leather blazer or wool blazer if the need arrives, but you are always set to go.

8. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    I can't live without jeans and plain tank tops because they're really easy to work with. You can dress it down when you're just having lunch with friends or family and you can dress it up with a blazer and a chunky necklace when you're in a meeting. :D

9. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    T-shirts! No matter how many I have, I can always buy a few more. I love white T-shirts with nice designs on them :)

10. ssamcd

ssamcdMember

Threads:
    I love to wear jeans, with a blouse and sandals with open toes. I want the sandal to have a bit of a heel and must be comfortable. I don't like the winter when I cannot wear my sandal's. I love to show off my painted toe nails and my feet. The style of Jean and the sandal are very important to me. Also I like the color red for a jacket. If I see a red jacket hanging on a hanger in the store, even if I don't need it I will buy it. It is nice to wear a different jacket every day. I don't like to be seen in the same jackets.

11. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite in colors of blazers are the old standard such as black, navy blue, and white. Those blazers are a must have and then you can get others colors as needed. But I make sure I have those. And like you ssamcd, I will buy that black or navy blazer anytime I see them in a store window. That is one of the reasons I don't go window shopping until I need something because they will pull me in the store everytime.

12. Magic Pixel

Magic PixelMember

Threads:
    Jeans and shirts. T-shirts as well but my life is lived in jeans and shirts. I love shirts. Nothing more practical and comfy. Of course there's t-shirts also. Who can live without their tee?

13. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I cannot live without a good pair of denim jeans and a white button down top. Those are the essentials! Aside from the little black dress for women, those are the stuff that will always be present in my closet. :)

14. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    Really not clothes more like footwear, I absolutely can not live without slippers. It doesn't matter the style or color. The only thing that matters is comfort. Over the years they have become so stylish and versatile that they can be worn anywhere. Affordable pricing is a added bonus.

15. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    For me it would be sweatpants for lounging and jeans for going out. My shirts have all sorts of different styles, but I always wear jeans or capris when I go out. Sweatpants are my pjs because they are so comfortable.

16. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I couldn't give up leggings or flats. They are so comfortable and match with flats so nicely. Also, I do wear a lot of tunics and longer tops so leggins are just so practical with those types of outfits. Also, I just have long slim legs, and my upper body is less toned. So the leggings help flatter the right body parts for me.

17. aprilgilliam

aprilgilliamNew Member

Threads:
    I have to have in my wardrobe at all times: a good fitting pair of dark wash jeans, a neutral colored cardigan, an assortment of tank tops, and of course, a plethora of accessories to dress up any outfit.

18. PauloSwentas

PauloSwentasNew Member

Threads:
    For me it's a marina, I wear a marina/tank top every day, whether I'm going out or staying in. Even at this moment I have on a marina. It just always keeps me cool and it's close fitting so it doesn't swing about too much. Usually soaks up most of my sweat on the road so I never have that awful wet patch in my shirts.

19. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I can't live without T-shirts, Tank Tops, Kimono-Style Tops, Jeggings, and Halter Tops. Those items I tend to purchase one of each whenever I go shopping. Since, I travel a lot, those items take up minimum space in my suitcase, so I could focus on packing the items that I need for work. Also, a new favorite item that I find myself purchasing is thighs in various designs and colors.

20. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Another item that I must not live without is V-Neck tops or Round Neck tops. I feel they give a lady that sexiness that she is looking for when she is all dressed up and ready to go. I like for whatever piece of jewelry that I have on to show and won't be inside of my blouse and will match with the outfit that I'm wearing whenever I'm out for a special occassion. That looks really neat to me under that blazer that I have on or can wear it without a blazer and still look neat.