Type of Clothes You Can't Live Without

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Mystique • Jun 19, 2012.

1. marala60

marala60New Member

Threads:
    For me it has to be a t-shirt. I wear one everyday and as I have grown older I have discovered that there are many awesome brands out there with really innovative designs and styles. T-shirts are the things I just can't say no to since they will be worn and the mall I'm closest to just has so many nice ones. Hoodies come in a close second too :)

2. markhanah

markhanahNew Member

Threads:
    Fashion plays vital role in every person's life. There are many type of clothes available in markets. I like one formal shirts because Its looks beautiful to me as well as I like this design shirts and fabric.

3. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Can't live without my body hugging jeans. I hate wearing clothes that sag down and don't hug my body in the right places.

4. shopnow1

shopnow1New Member

Threads:
    I personally can't live without my white t-shirts. I can never have enough of them. I almost always wear one underneath my long-sleeved shirts, and most of the time I just like to wear them on their own. I just really like the simplicity of a plain white shirt. But the major problem with white shirts, and the main reason why I have to keep on purchasing them, is that they easily get dirty and stain, especially around the armpits. But they're totally worth it!

5. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I can't live without t-shirts that fits me perfectly. I'm really a sucker for these things because they make me look good. I wasn't really the best dresser when I was in high school that's why I really love it when I can pull off what I'm wearing every day.

6. malia22

malia22Member

Threads:
    dresses and heels!! they are all i wear!!! :)

7. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    I like to always buy t-shirts and tank tops. I use them all the time because I live in warm weather. Then when they get to be an older style, I will move them to my pj section instead of my out of the house wardrobe.

8. mslianne

mslianneNew Member

Threads:
    For me, I really love buying new pair of shoes. :) I'm a shoe collector/addict. :D I really have a passion on collecting shoes and jackets. I feel happy every time I see all my collections. :)

9. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    I had to be dressed professionally when I was a part of the workforce, that now I only am interested in very casual clothing, clothes that I can relax in. It's a great feeling not to worry about dressing for success. Cheers.

10. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends on the season. I can't live without my thick wool sweaters and my mountain parka in the winter. I can't live without my chinos, cotton shorts and polo shirts in the summer. The weather is getting colder now and I'm looking forward to wearing my wool jumpers again.

11. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Purple is my favorite color, when I see a purple top I have to have it, no matter how many I already have. It can be a t-shirt, a sweater a blouse I don't care as long as it is purple I need it.

12. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    Since cooler weather is here, for me it's a nice, soft sweater, preferably cashmere or lambswool. Angora is nice too. I can't tolerate cold weather unless I'm bundled up but I don't like heavy or thick layers. For some reason, these type of sweaters hit the spot without having to add a heavy coat unless we're in a deep freeze.

13. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    T-shirts and jeans are my favourite clothes. I always surfing for the new stylish t-shirts and jeans. My favourite brand for t-shirt is Puma and Dvine. In jeans I like Deal jeans brand. These are my favourite varieties. I have purchased trendy t-shirts and jeans from online stores at cheap rates.

14. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I couldn't live without my wool sweaters and my winter jackets as I would freeze! I can't live without chinos because they are easy to wear and a wardrobe staple. I can't live without T-shirts and shorts in the summer, clothes to keep you cool.

15. Traveller

TravellerMember

Threads:
    I can't leave without jeans and T-shit both of them are my favorite. When to go to office I had to put on a formal look but doesn't like as much as jeans and T-shit

16. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I couldn't live without t-shirts and dresses. T-shirts are my go-to clothing item. They are also the most comfortable apparel to wear. Also, I love dresses so much. Whenever there's a formal occasion, I would always be n a dress.

17. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I’m a sucker for nice jackets, despite not living in the ideal climate for them. But if I needed to reduce my wardrobe to its bare minimum, I could probably get by with just a black blazer and a leather jacket (or more realistically, a pretty decent faux-leather one). I’d miss the maroon military-inspired one, though… and the leopard one… and the red peacoat-inspired one... Yeah, I might have a jacket problem.

I love dresses as well, and I’m most drawn to the good ol’ LBD. At one point I owned five or six, if I recall, but now I'm down to three. At least they're all a bit different from one another?

18. PaulSpec

PaulSpecNew Member

Threads:
    I can;t live without t-shirts! Most especially statement shirts! I am the kind of guy who would always wear jeans and sneakers with a statement t-shirt on top or sometimes some vintage t-shirt will also do. I am not comfortable with clothes with collar. I feel line I'm being choke.

19. Jannnnjan

JannnnjanActive Member

Threads:
    I would be lost without a zip up jacket. I have several some with hoods others without. I dress casually most of the time and these jackets are invaluable in completing an outfit. Living in the UK where the weather can be cold any time of the year, a jacket keeps you warm too.

20. ellajanelle

ellajanelleMember

Threads:
    Denim jeans and plain, pastel-colored tight shirts are my basic essentials in terms of clothing. I have a number of them in my closet and I found they're the most comfortable clothes ever. Every time I feel lazy or not in the mood to dress up, I just go for these basics and just pair them up with nice shoes or a nice bag.