Ua Dominate 24oz Water Bottle

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ReadWriteLearnLove • Jun 1, 2015.

1. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    My husband found an awesome water bottle at the Under Armour outlet store that I want to tell you about. It is the UA (Under Armour) Dominate 24oz. vacuum-insulated water bottle with flip-top lid. This is the best water bottle I have seen in awhile, and I was skeptical at first.

We are always on the lookout for a good quality water bottle but have had problems finding a decent one that would keep our drinks cold, wouldn't sweat and leave water rings all over the place, and hold a decent amount of liquid so we aren't constantly refilling. I think we have found the one!

At first I was skeptical and not thrilled that he shelled out $32 for a water bottle, but now I am actually considering purchasing one for myself. First we tested the "sweat factor." We did this on Saturday when it was nice and humid where we live. We filled the bottle with water and just let it sit on the counter for about an hour. When we returned: no sweat, no ring to clean up. Nice! The next test was to see how long it would keep the water cold. Wow! That's all I can say. Hours on end, no joke. First, my husband used it to drink ice cold water, complete with ice cubes, during dinner last night. It was a beautiful evening so we ate outside on our patio, with a fire going in our chiminea. After sitting outside for a couple hours chatting with the neighbors after dinner, my husband picked up the water bottle. The outside of the bottle was warm to touch as it had been facing the fire. The liquid on the inside: still ice cold and the ice cubes had not melted. We were impressed. When he went to bed last night, around 10pm, my husband refilled the bottle and left it on the table (we were just a bit curious). At 5 this morning, the water was still cold and the ice cubes still fully intact.

I know I am going on and on about this water bottle, but I am really impressed by it! I think we have finally found a winner!

Oh, and I checked online, they are available at the Under Armour website too, not just the outlet store!