Uggs

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by iampeebs • Sep 5, 2012.

1. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    Uggs are looking so nice and I wear such. We can search for the good looking ugg boots at online shopping site so that we can get the best one. It is not necessary that they are always looking ugly. It is depend on our choice and also the trendy as well. The another thing that is the brand of the Ugg boots which also has the great effect on shoes.

2. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    I wanted to own a pair of Uggs. But the price is not friendly enough so never bought one! I don't like the idea of wearing a very costly shoes when I can have the same comfort from less pricey shoes. I would consider buying if I can see an original Uggs that would cost £30 or less.

3. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do think uggs look ugly. Uggs are quite popular where I live, especially among teenage girls. The uggs are worn more as a fashion statement. I personally think they look stupid, especially when paired with skinny jeans.

4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I hate uggs... They are ugly indeed..even though I value comfort more.. I love footwear that looks classy too.

5. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I also agree that they are not the most pleasant looking shoes in the world so I honestly have never owned a pair. I love feminine type boots or riding boots in general so that is typically what I buy. A pair of Uggs is something that I would never invest my money in.