UK only: Bunches.co.uk

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by scottyxx • Mar 29, 2012.

1. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I totally recommend this site. I ended up leaving mother's day shopping until the very very last minute, leaving my only option to be purchasing flowers online for delivery. Since I live in Canada, and my Mum lives in the UK. My choices were limited.

I happened to stumble upon Bunches through

(Cashback shopping site) offering 13% cash back and found they had a 20% off coupon listed too.

Since ordering flowers online is so expensive this seemed like my best option. I made my order, delivery was free, I got my 20% off, I got a free mini box of chocolates and I got "points" to spend off my second order.

When the flowers arrived they were beautiful - so I am told. My gran thought they were plastic, they looked so good. They were delivered within one day, and looked perfect.

I can do nothing but praise this company. I didn't buy their bunches of flowers, but instead I bought their houseplant baskets, which are very reasonably priced. They also except payment via Paypal, so even if you are not in the UK you can order, and get it delivered to a UK address.

My gran also noted that when her flowers arrived she got a card for 10% off any order she made in her flowers. She is now desperate to spend it. ha!

If you want to check them out:

If you want to buy, I would Sign up for TopCashBack first, then at least you get 13% back if you can find no coupons.
    Referal:

Non:

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I've used Bunches twice in recent weeks, and I must say I am really impressed. I ordered the flowers from Spain, for delivery to England. The prices were reasonable, and they arrived when I wanted them to - in fact, one bunch was a day early! They also include a small box of free chocolates, and you get 'posy points' with each purchase, which gives you cash off your next order. I can heartily recommend them.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Okay, I'm bumping this one up, because since the last post, Bunches have got even better. They send a discount code every two weeks for an extra 10% off, in addition to the cashback through Top Cashback, and the Posy Points. I've used them about 7 or 8 times now, and everyone has been delighted with their flowers. It's my first choice for female gifts. Check them out, guys.