Uncommon Goods

Discussion in Online Shopping started by LilAnn • Jun 21, 2015.

1. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    I was just browsing the other day. It was actually on fingerhut that I saw them. I don't own a tablet, laptop, or smartphone. I have no idea what these things are capable of doing. My desktop is running xp, and my ipod 3 is decent. That being said, I can't imagine it doing something to make these things close to $2000! I've seen friends who never had to push more than one button to send a text message and that was cool. But not $2000 cool.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time about wanting them. They must be worth it or people wouldn't buy them. I just don't know enough about them to buy it, myself.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @LilAnn@LilAnn, Maybe it's because I'm into gadgets. I want to try using all sorts of gadgets when possible. I just don't like the fact that some phones have batteries that can't be easily taken out. You won't know if the battery is starting to bloat in there.

3. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    That didn't even occur to me. It would have been great if I didn't think about it until after I got the phone and the battery was warped, lol. I get so excited when I see really neat stuff that I miss some really important details.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @LilAnn@LilAnn, Yes, iPhones have "built-in" batteries, so you have to spend more to have a technician look at it. I hope in the future phones would not go that route.

5. CrowdedHighways

CrowdedHighwaysNew Member

Threads:
    Wow, there are a lot of pretty things there. The price vs. usefulness of them is very high, though. I wish I were rich, and could sort the prices by high-to-low.

6. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    this is another one of those sites that serve no other purpose for me other than some really sweet eye candy. I spend more time than I would like to admit "window shopping" at sites like this.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Very interesting items on the site. As the name says uncommon things that I doubt I would be looking for. I like to get the things I really need before I spend money on these types of extras. Even as a gift it may not be used, I don't think I would get anything from the site.

8. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    well, yeah, thats the smart thing to do.But I'm not always the sharpest pencil in the box. This is why my husband doesn't set me loose with the $, anymore. lol

9. Sunshine703

Sunshine703Active Member

Threads:
    Haven't heard of this website before but definitely interested to check it out. Though it may not be useful, the name itself seems like a good website to find gifts for an important other. Looked around on it and I would agree that not much of their stuff is useful but I would say that some of the gifts would be really nice to be received though. I will think about purchasing my next gift from this website for someone, thanks for the recommendation :D.