Under eye bags fix?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by notafish • Apr 11, 2013.

1. heath

heathNew Member

Threads:
    I've used dermalmd's serum for two months, really found difference, dark circles have lightened if not gone completely. Six months use should considerably reduce dark circles. This pack will last for three months if used twice a day. Since no product will erase dark circles, this atleast reduces them.

2. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I have been using iced cucumber for some days now and it really gives me good results. The under eye bags along with the dark circles have gradually reduced. There are so many natural ways effective available which can replace the chemical serums and stuff. I am allergic to those and that's why I always opt for a natural way. :)

3. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    Whilst I think there are some good tips here I feel that age has a lot to answer for. My eyes have become puffier as I've got older and although I've tried many of the tips here I think that expensive products are a waste of time and anything cold will take down swelling, it doesn't really matter what is is. I use pads of cotton wool put in the fridge for an hour or two and then put over the eyes for 30 minutes and have had the best results with this.

4. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I get it when I sleep late or have not slept well. Sleep is my solution and when I sleep soundy I do not have that blackness under my eyes. Washing one's face with cold water several times in the day helps one to freshen up and this in turn will remove that blackness under one's eyes.

5. AyLin

AyLinNew Member

Threads:
    I bought dermalmd anti aging serum to help with the bags under my eyes, I've always had terrible dark circles and getting wrinkles as I get older. I've been using the serum about a week now, 2x daily and definitely see results already. I feel like the skin around my eyes is firmer and brighter, it almost feels tighter. Will continue to use and see how it turns out.

6. carmina

carminaNew Member

Threads:
    I have under eye circles and eye bags which is irritating me more.i had a chance to try dermalmd eye serum.After tried it i feel better and going to use everyday.

7. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    You may try with potatoes, or tea bags especially the green tea bag. A friend of mine used it and the effects saw after a few months, it is true it took a long time to have an effect but her waiting with it, now her eyes don't have bags under it.
    Someone else told me that cucumber works as well, still I haven't tried any of them.

8. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    Puffy eyes and dark circles can be a genetic trait to other people. The treatment to your eyebags problem depends upon the cause of your eyebags. Do you get enough sleep? A person should sleep 8-12 hours a day. If you sleep below that time, then sleeping is the right solution for you. There are also other causes of this problem which are allergies, dietary deficiences and other health issues. However, if you don't know the cause of the problem, you can try different methods to get rid of the eyebags. Some methods does not really "remove" the eyebags but it can help reduce the puffiness and darkness of your eyebag. One method that I can suggest is putting tea bags on your eyes. Teas with caffeine help reduce bagginess and fluid retention by constricting blood flow. You could also research in the internet the other solutions to this problem or you can go visit a dermatologist to help you.

9. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    Hi, I KNOW I've replied to this one before, but I'm constantly watching this thread for any new/updated info on how to get rid of hereditary under eye bags. NOT dark circles, just the bags. I went to a cosmetic dermatologist last week and he said my only hope (besides surgery) would be injecting fillers under the bags to help them blend in better. I'm allergic to almost everything and I just have this feeling that my body would react in a terrible way with fillers injected under my eyes. Hey, I'm allergic to BABY OIL, can't even use it as a moisturizer for my face, so I doubt I'll have much luck with something semi-permanently injected under my skin.
    Any new ideas, anyone?? Anybody try any of those new skin-lifting devices out there? I only have the DermaWand (still), and it doesn't do much for under eyes, but does a heck of a good job lifting UPPER eyes/hooded/drooping.
    I'll be around.....watching.....for new info....;):D
    Thanks

10. SusanL

SusanLNew Member

Threads:
    Honestly, cellulite was a big issue, but the dermalMD cream has really helped my legs and belly to lose it. Kinda sticky but quality product, too!

11. avaleycoupons

avaleycouponsNew Member

Threads:
    Cucumbers does work a lot!

Cucumbers contain antioxidants that help with redness, swelling and irritation. Use cool cucumber for extra puffy eye relief. Place a cool slice on each eye and take a rest for 30 minutes. Afterward you’ll feel nice and refreshed.