Underground Films

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Animachine • May 15, 2012.

1. Animachine

AnimachineNew Member

Threads:
    DOes anyone know of a good place to buy some underground films? Call me a hipster, but sometimes I just feel like watching something "different". There is never a good selection anywhere I go, and it is hard to find somewhere with consistent reviews online. I am looking for something a little more dedicated t the craft than Amazon.

2. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I would say Amazon would be a good place to look for underground films-and you can find good used copies for very little money also. A few of the underground films that I really liked and have watched are-"Night Of The Living Dead" and "Race With The Devil". The "night of the living dead" is a good movie to watch on halloween night and is a classic with lots of zombies in it. Also "race with the devil" has Peter Fonda and Warren Oates in it as well- and is about being chased through Texas by a satanic cult of some kind.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    Some of the indie films which have some message to offer. Those type of movies are likely to be good. I guess there are some film festival where you can find some good content on this. In fact some good movie festivals where this happens is Cannes if I remember. Those are lot better underground indie films festival. Not a lot of them reach to the audience in such case.