Unhealthiest Food Items You Can't Resist

Discussion in Food & Drink started by DrRipley • Oct 25, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm a sucker for french fries. I can't help but order them whenever I see them on a menu, and I'm especially addicted to McDonald's fries, and it kind of bums me out that they are getting a bit too expensive, but I guess it's for the best since I can't really afford to eat them that much anyway for health reasons. On a related note, I also saw a segment of a show on TV that featured a fast food restaurant called "The Heart Attack Grill" and their food items are insanely unhealthy. I don't even like burgers that much, but I'd love to at least get to try eating there once in my life.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've not been eating processed foods for so long now, I honestly have no troubles with cravings. if someone plopped down a big ol' homemade, cheesy pizza in front of me, I'd have to have a piece lol. But otherwise, I don't have to try to avoid anything anymore.. the way I eat is like breathing now.

3. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Candy.

Omigosh. Candy. And October is the worst. Halloween candy is EVERYWHERE.

I definitely know what you mean Josie... if I can go for about 2 weeks without sweets and desserts, I no longer want them. But it is a quick fall when I break a good habit. Gah. Even talking about it right now is making me want to go to the kitchen to dig out the candy corn my daughter brought home from school yesterday!

4. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    I'm a candy guy too sometimes, the body seems to be asking for sugar and I can't help it! :) Other bad stuff is my weekly night pizza or my macdonals from time to time, nothing too bad I think because I eat plenty of soup, veggies and fruit. :)

5. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    I think we all have a sinful pleasure that becomes our undoing. I am a great lover of sweets, especially of the italian and french pastry. When I am facing some dessert of that class, I can't stop to try it. Perhaps that isn't the healthiest option, and I know, but it is a small caress for the soul. Spanish fritters (churros, donuts, pastries) also rank high among my favorite foods. All that means fat, but it is inevitable. :p

6. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I think every fast food franchise has their little secret to make something so good you can't resist to take another bite or even another full burger. But yeah, those french fries, they are do so bad for your health but they are good...

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not dieting at all, so I can't resist everything! I love sweet foods the most, and I know I should avoid them, but I just can't.

8. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a weakness for doughnuts. Walmart has a day old rack where yesterday's doughnuts are marked down to $1.50 and sometimes the doughnuts call to me, so I take a different route through the store to avoid that area. $1.50 by itself isn't so bad, but those doughnut detours can add up.

9. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Bagels. I love a toasted bagel with cream cheese or smear. I try to make it healthier by getting a multigrain bagel. Sometimes, I skip the cream cheese and opt for butter. It still bad though.

10. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I think the worst thing is the fried foods at fast food restaurants, not just the fries but the fried onion rings, cheese sticks, breaded zuchinni or "poppers". I love poppers and I know the are stuffed with cheese, breaded and then deep friend. How much more decadant can you get than that?

11. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    I love chocolate, it goes beyond just good tasting food but it makes me feel peaceful and happy. I don't care for dark chocolate, but chocolate with peanuts, bananas or carmel are sweet and heavenly.

12. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, I thought I knew my answer, but I don't anymore after reading everyone's comments. Now I can't decide. I was going to say blackberry cobbler with ice cream. I can never say no to that especially if the cobbler is warm. Then I read mozzarella sticks, and I thought those sound awesome right now. Then I thought caramel pecan clusters also known as Turtles. Yummy!

13. apple1989

apple1989Member

Threads:
    It would have to be fries! I always look forward to my cheat day so I can munch a handful of fries. I work out regularly and I spent a day cheating myself, you know, eat things I am not allowed to eat and fries is one of them!

14. tweety23

tweety23Member

Threads:
    McDonald's cheeseburgers and french fries are two unhealthy food items I can't resist. Of course I don't get to eat them all the time but if you put any of these two things in front of me I wouldn't complain lol.

15. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most of my favourite food is unhealthy. :D Steaks, french fries, BBQ, burgers.. I would kind of want to try the burger pizza one day, but, I'm not sure if I should.

16. Lady350

Lady350Member

Threads:
    French fries. I love this unhealthy food item, and can eat them plain, with ketchup, topped with chili, topped with bacon, sour cream, and chives. I will even insert them in a BLT wrap. I have this thought that if I put them in the sandwich I am using portion control due to now all of them will fit.

17. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    French fries and pizza are the two that I can't resist. I could eat each of them every day if I allowed myself to.

18. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I am a fan of Ben and Jerry's ice cream - Raisin Rum.

I don't know what it is about the combo of raisin and rum flavoring, but it is a winner. Fortunately, the store I shop at most doesn't always carry this flavor of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Otherwise, I would be in serious trouble.