Unpublished Books

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Animachine • May 14, 2012.

1. Animachine

AnimachineNew Member

Threads:
    Is there a place online where people can buy unpublished books? I imagine that there must be some people out there willing to sell their books in electronic format without a publisher, and they could even get reviews. Does something like this already exist?

2. deannatroupe

deannatroupeMember

Threads:
    When you say unpublished, do you mean books that people have self published? I know lulu.com is a place for indie authors to sell their books without a big publishing house. Another place you can go is goodreads.com. A lot of independent authors list their books there.

3. adam sipe

adam sipeNew Member

Threads:
    There will be im in the process of building a site just for unpublished book it will be online in 6 weeks and i am not sure how long before it catches on but ill keep you posted

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Why buy unpublished books when you can read them free? There are a few sites where new writers upload their stories either because they want to share their work with the public hoping that people will like their book and want more [they could sell other books they write] or simply because they have no desire to make any money from their writing.

You could take a look at the following sites:

Please Log In to view this link!

Please Log In to view this link!

But if you want to buy unpublished books then Amazon could also be another place where you'll find them books.