Unwinding at the end of the day

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Jennifer • Aug 2, 2012.

1. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I just turn on the computer and go to my favorite forums and see if there are interesting topics that were created when I was gone. I also watch some anime shows while drinking soda that is filled with ice to the brim.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to snuggle up to my husband watching a show or a movie. We can't spend a lot of time just the two of us so these moments at the end of the day mean a lot to me.

3. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, sometimes a nice meal and some wine is just a great way to unwind at the end of a long day,also I like to watch a old movie of some kind-so you can escape to some better times as well-kind of like going back in a time machine or something like that. Also I like sitting on the porch outside and enjoying the smells and whatever the season is -at that time of year.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't drink, so if I go home hungry then I will eat, then I will just go to sleep immediately if I feel tired. If not, then I will just turn on the tv and watch until I fall asleep. Or I will surf the net using my phone lying down so that I can fall asleep.

5. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    My idea would be that I am left alone with none to disturb me. I would sit in my favourite corner and just look out and appreciate the beauty of my garden with birds chirping to get ready to relax as well. I am on my feet the whole day through and I need this time for myself.