Up To 80% Discount On Pc Video Games From Gog.com

Discussion in Hot Deals started by jfranky • Jun 5, 2016.

1. jfranky

jfrankyNew Member

Threads:

As you can see, GOG.com is giving up to 80% discount till the end of July 6 on more than thirty PC video games. Many of them include old classics released in late 1990's and early 2000's, but there are also some modern games. Most of them are cheaper than two dollars! This is a great offer for anybody interest in PC games. :)

2. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the information. My son LOVES video games and has a fascination for the oldies.

3. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    For less than 2$ mostly. Oh man, I was waiting for Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire discount, but not that low. I'll definitely acquire it. This was I'm talking about in regards of looking for quality videogames for cheap prizes.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I just took a look at the site. They do have some really good deals.:D Some of the prices are as low as $2. I might get the Theme Hospital. It looks like a game that fits my genre (not too complicated) and it has a lot of stars by it.

5. HappyShopper83

HappyShopper83New Member

Threads:
    Appreciate the share!

6. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    Thank you for the mention and I know this deal might have expired, but I really recommend any members looking for cheap games to go to GOG and look at their specials. Steam also has frequent specials and I have even gotten games there for free so it is always a good place to look for specials.