Urban Outfitters-Online Sale/Clearance is Amazing!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by AnonaMoss • May 16, 2012.

1. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    Urban Outfitters has one of the best online sale sections! This is my third time finding something that was close to 100 dollars on sale for 30 dollars or less. I stock up on great shoes, tops and jewelry. This is also the best time of year to purchase knits for cooler weather. A lot of the clothes are good quality. They also have adorable items for the home. I purchased a beautiful tapestry years ago, and the colors are still very vibrant. It doesn't bleed in the wash.

You should check out Urban Outfitter's website. The regular priced items are expensive, but great things are on sale. There is something for everyone.

2. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I bought clothes from there before, and you're right about them being expensive. Since they're having a sale, I might stop by to browse through their men's clothes. Thanks for posting this, I could use some new clothes, I haven't bought some in a while. I visited their website and they have a few pieces I'm interested in buying, but I have to wait until next week to purchase them.