US Bank

Discussion in Bank Accounts started by toradrake • Jan 1, 2015.

1. toradrake

toradrakeActive Member

Threads:
    I have a friend who has a US bank account and they seem to be a good bank... there is just one issue, they are not nationwide. US bank seems to have only a few branches and they are all located on the Mid-West and Western States only at the moment. I almost got an account with them, but when I found that out I stopped. Why you may ask. Well first off, I would have to pay ATM fees every time I withdrew money because there would be no US Bank ATMS available. Another reason would be that if there is a problem, I would not have a branch to go to to confront someone on it. So how is it that they can call themselves US bank when they are not all over the US? Now that is a question to ponder.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not gotten an account with the web based banks for the same reasons you state. The fees charged so you can get your money and the fact that there is no one local you can go to if you have a problem. I have found sometimes trying to get a person to understand over the phone is hard but if you are in front of a person explaining the situation they get it or you get it.