USANA Suplements

Discussion in Product Reviews started by melapie • Aug 25, 2012.

1. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    My cousin has been convincing me to use these. She said they work great and that even Manny Pacquiao takes them. I have seen a few but great reviews about the products. But I would still like to know if anyone here have tried taking them. I'm a bit undecided because they are pricey.

2. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I have a friend who swears by these too! But I really can't figure out what the big deal about them is.

Anyone able to help us out?

3. vaericke

vaerickeNew Member

Threads:
    USANA is a networking organization which have good products. Basically people try to sell those things and gain money to networks of people. The problem is that the price is too high even for those who are sellers and try to maintain as much as 100 to 150 $ or about 7-10 thousand pesos. Here in the Philippines , USANA sellers usually give up on sellingdue to the fact that they have to maintain ten thousand or so in order to keep selling but they fail to due to the high price and that people though they want to buy the product can't really afford so much of those products. I personally have used some of those products particularly the essentials, visionex and others. They are great products and are scientifically safe and effective.

4. Easter

EasterNew Member

Threads:
    Im an active distributor of usana if you have questions just Pm my number 0905 342 1935

5. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My niece is selling Usana for 3 years now and she is planning to quit because she said the supplements they are selling seem not to have a good effect at all. She is diabetic and taking insulin. It dawned on her when someone asked if Usana frees her from taking insulin. Well, if Usana is indeed good then my niece should be taking Usana instead of insulin. This is not to smear Usana, just telling what my niece said.