Usb Fans Are Super Cheap And Not Reliable

Discussion in Product Reviews started by hades_leae • Jun 28, 2016.

1. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    I have always, well for quite some time looked around for USB fans, I have found some at Walmart, online, and other places. Every single fan that I have bought was a piece of trash.

I remember buying this 7 inch fan for my laptop, and after no more than 10 uses for less than 20 minutes each, there was a bad shortage in the cord. I don't care how much the product is, I take good care of everything that I own.

I just don't understand why these companies use the cheapest materials, why can't they just go premium. People will be more happy with their products, I know I would be. I have had several USB fans, and all of them have burned out within less than month.

All I want is a little air for my nice chocolate face.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I have noted a recent trend by some companies lowering the quality of their goods in an effort to sell cheap in order to beat the competition especially in this era where Chinese products are all the rage. This is self defeatist in the long run since companies should instead concentrate on the unique sales proposal of their products to beat the headwinds. In other cases, they do this to beat counterfeits who sell similar products at a cheap price while separately selling original products at a separate price which is usually higher.

3. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    Chinese are notorious for making low quality products. Of course some Chinese products and brand are of good quality, however, local Chinese products are just a bit of trash. My home country is glutted with Chinese products because China is next door neighbor. Even a good brand such as Lenovo is not trusted by consumers. I also have ad experience with buying cheap Chinese laptop fans.

4. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Not every chinese manufacture is cheap crap. In fact, lots of major companies have put their factories there. It depends which company do you sell. Low generic quality are usually black market imitations from major brands, remember the polystation or tphone.

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There is a reason why some products are too cheap. When a deal is too good . . .

Before buying a very cheap product do some research find out if the company that's making it has a good track record. If there are few negative reviews for any of their products then it's relatively safe to buy that product.