Use A Bucket When Washing The Car

Discussion in Water started by Alexandoy • Nov 8, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It is common to see people using the garden hose when washing the car. That's a lot of wasted water. It is advised to use a pail or bucket. And with a dipper, you can wash your car economically with minimal waste of water. It is an added labor but it's worth with the amount of water that you save.

2. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    There are a few things we can do in order to help the environment using a bucket when washing anything is great to help save water.

3. mdbree17

mdbree17Member

Threads:
    I totally agree with this. It's not only that you're gonna wastewater, but also the water bill will definitely accumulate.

4. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I can't park my car outside my house as I live along a footpath and have to leave my car in the cul-de-sac at the end of the road. I've always used a bucket wherever I lived because I think it is more economical where water is concerned. It may require a little more elbow grease but I really don't mind.

5. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    saving water is my priority, therefore I also use a bucket to wash my car. When I use a bucket to wash a car, I will have to do a lot of manual work, which also exercises my body. I first add detergent in the bucket of water and rub all over my car, then wash it with garden hose.