Use old diaper box as storage/toy box

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Jessi • Sep 11, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Diaper-Box-as-Decorative-Toy-Box1.

I found this from Emily:

Basically, she just covered an old diaper box that would've been trash otherwise with some Fabric. All she needed was some scissors and a glue gun to secure it. Easy enough, right? Now it cut out some waste and prevented the need to buy a tub.

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    That looks really good, Jessi, and it's a nice size as well. My husband collects ice cream tubs and the plastic tubs that come filled with washing tablets, and he uses them for storing tools and screws in his workshop. We eat the ice cream, and our neighbour passes in the washing tablet tubs, so it's recycling stuff, as well as free storage.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Good idea, I use cereal boxes to hold magazines instead of purchasing magazine holders for my desk. We eat the cereal and use the boxes to hold stuff in the junk drawer, similar to the silverware tray.

4. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    The paper from the cereal boxes is weak ,it gets crushed easily ..

5. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I used to do that all the time when my kids were in diapers. I think I had like 10 diaper boxes lying around with toys or books and other stuff. You might as well used them while they last.