Use Swagbucks To Get Amazon Giftcards

Discussion in Online Shopping started by southerngal • Jul 27, 2016.

1. southerngal

southerngalNew Member

Threads:
    I have been a member of Swagbucks for a few years now.
    I earn and save up points to get gftcards for Amazon. It makes my shopping FREE!
    It's really easy to earn enough points for giftcards, I usually make about $25 in giftcards per month.
    I then turnaround and use those giftcards for Primepantry purchases. FREE groceries! Can't beat that!

Just wanted to share this tip in case anyone was interested.

Anyone else do this?

2. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard about swagbucks,however, I have never checked this site. The first requirements for me to join this site is whether it accepts users from my location? Second is what kind of tasks are available on the site? You say you make $25 in a month, how many hours do you work every day to make $25 in a month?

3. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks has to be in my top five of survey sites. Many different ways to earn, its fast and has fun little challenges. I split my earnings between Amazon gift cards and Paypal funds.

4. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks has to be in my top five of survey sites. Many different ways to earn, its fast and has fun little challenges. I split my earnings between Amazon gift cards and Paypal funds.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am back on Swagbucks after an absence of many years. I like the site. There a lot of things that are easy to do, and it is not very time consuming either. I just think it is one of the better sites because it has a number of options that you can find. Many people will probably benefit from the site. I haven't made enough to cash out recently, but I find the site a good way to make a bit of money.

6. JoshSmith

JoshSmithNew Member

Threads:
    To get things like giftcards Swagbucks is a great website to use. Ill do a few surveys and other various tasks each day and before you know it you will have enough for a $5 Amazon gift card. Everything is completely free and if anyone knows me I love free stuff!

7. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you have some free time every day I think sites such as swagbucks can help you save some money because if you spend a little time on the site every day for a whole month, you could earn enough swagbucks which can be used to redeem either Amazon gift cards or Paypal cash if you want money. It's better to get the Amazon gift cards though because you need more swagbucks to get Paypal cash. There are some people who claim they can get an Amazon gift card worth $30 each month even though they are on Swagbucks only five minutes a day.

8. southerngal

southerngalNew Member

Threads:
    The hours I spend on the site vary each month. Some days I get accepted to complete really good surveys and my daily goal is met quickly.
    There are many different tasks to do from watching videos to answering surveys.
    I am not sure what locations are accepted, I am in the US.

9. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well I have been using Swagbucks for some time now and it really is one of the better sites out there to get a couple extra bucks here and there. The surveys are kind of hit or miss so I just do the videos and let those points build up. They do have PayPal options starting at $25, which I like better than the Amazon cards now, but you can certainly get those at cheaper, starting at $5. Thanks for sharing.

10. ziska

ziskaMember

Threads:
    I love using swagbucks. Keep in mind you can get paid with Amazon gift cards, but also you can get cash right to paypal. You can also get giftcards to other retailers like Walmart, or Starbucks. I find it very easy to earn 50 to 75 actual dollars every month and I don't spend a ton of time doing it. I hardly ever do surveys on that site, but I do mostly watches, offers and I get points from shopping and searching. I also use the mobile apps that go with it: Swagbucks TV and entertainow. Doing both of those is a guaranteed 54 SB a day. Most of my SB activities are done in the background while I'm doing other things. I am pretty sure Swagbucks is available in all countries or locations. I inserted a little image here if my swagbuck totals just to show you it's real...The 16,328 represents 163 dollars I have been paid since I started in May. Just May, June and July. Here is my sign up link if you are interested. You get 500 swagbucks for signing up with my URL !

Attached Files:

11. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I used swag bucks for a little while but I find it takes a while to earn enough to actually cash out. How much time a day do you put in? I don't know if it's actually worth the time.
    What other apps do you use?

12. abonnen

abonnenActive Member

Threads:
    I do the same thing I use swagbucks for amazon gift cards or paypal giftcards (I have a debit card to my paypal account so I can use the money on anything). I have saved quite a bit of money using swagbucks, I also use bing for 5 dollar amazon gift cards it take about a month to get enough points but the whole process on bing takes me maybe 7 minutes a day!

13. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I have used Swagbucks to earn ecards for Marshalls, Walmart, and Home Depot. Once points are earned, I received my ecards promptly. It is one of the few sites I trust.

14. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wonder if Swagbucks can be put on Kindle? I have never seen it. I will have to check out Swagbucks TV. I have been a member of swagbucks for quite awhile, but I am not very active on there. I always find something else to do. I think I will give it some more time though, as I would love to make it a consistent earner. The problem I have, is that I don't have unlimited bandwidth which makes it hard to watch videos and so forth. Thanks for the tips!

15. 17emilyhalko

17emilyhalkoMember

Threads:
    I've tried Swagbucks, and honestly, I don't feel like I'm a fan of it. The add-ons REALLY annoy me and the surveys are painstakingly long and repetitive, and you get very little out of it. In all honesty, I don't feel like Swagbucks is really worth my effort and time, though it does look very trustworthy if you can make it worth your while.

16. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks is one of my favorite survey sites and I use it in place of Inbox Dollars now. I hated the fact that you had to earn $30 before you can cash out with Inbox Dollars. With Swagbucks, you can cash out for gift cards every 500 points you earn. I get Amazon gift cards and then save up those gift cards to purchase gifts and other items through the year.