used Jeans

Discussion in Product Reviews started by roy835 • Oct 16, 2014.

1. roy835

roy835Member

Threads:
    You can get some of the best used jeans at the thrift stores. I have had some jeans for so many years. Now a days they are selling used and worn jeans for new. And I say to myself, heck, I could get that for free or for really cheap at the thrift store or somewhere like that. Im not saying that you must never buy new. But what I am saying is that before you buy new, consider buying used so that you don't waste your money. Sometimes the used are even better than the new.

2. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    Totally with you agree about used jeans, OP!

Most people do not understand there are treasures to be found at thrift stores, and many of which will surprise you all. I mostly buy my clothes from thrift stores nowadays, because most of them sell higher brand named and quality clothes for a far cheaper price. Even though such clothing are used, simply wash them and its like brand new once more!

Also, people who shop at malls or retail stores, truly have no sense of fashion, because such shoppers rely on what the businesses sell by the season or whatever the company decided to market only. Thrift store shoppers - much thanks to Macklemore's song - are people with fashion and taste, because they can take a bunch of used clothes and make their own style out of it all. So to those people who do not like used jeans or clothing, I say,"get 'used' to it!"

3. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have issues with used jeans. I got a lot of hand me down jeans from my sister so practically almost all my jeans are second-hand. As for jeans found in thrift stores, I also don't mind buying and using them. It's just that I can't find something that will fit me nicely and usually the ones that really fit has very outdated styles. :(

4. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I'm not a big fan of used jeans. Used shirts and such are fine with me. But I'm just really particular about my jeans. It's hard to get some that fit really well. I like a certain look and feel so I almost always buy my jeans new rather than used. Usually from GAP, Old Navy, or Arizona. Generally I find those are the brands that make the jeans that fit my tastes the best.

5. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Used clothes are wonderful. I would buy almost anything, save underwear of course, used. I just wash it before I wear and everything is good. If you get something that you feel is really not clean, just soak it in oxyclean for a few yours before washing and it will take out all the nasty for you and you can be assured your garment is totally clean and fresh.

6. Amanda K

Amanda KActive Member

Threads:
    I have no problem with Thrift store clothes. Some of my favorite pieces are pre-worn. When you buy something new at the store, you never know how many people have tried it on before you bought it. Jeans do get better once they've been worn a time or two anyway.

7. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to shop in thrift stores and buy used jeans there, too. Often, you can find some of the older, hard-to-find vintage jeans there , and it iis just a matter of finding the right kind of jeans in the right size. That is one thing about buying new jeans, is once you find the style you want to buy, you can usually find it in any size that you want it in.
    Another great place to get used jeans (although not as cheap as the thrift stores) is on eBay. I have found some awesome jeans on eBay, but again, you can only get it in whatever size is being advertised.

8. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I'm right there with you...there are some really amazing deals and nice styles to be found at thrift stores. You can get a lot more for the same amount than you would get in most other stores, and after a quick wash it's all good :).