Used Shoes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Rosyrain • Apr 9, 2016.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    YEs, I sure have, but I buy shoes that look like they are pretty new. I never thought about something like foot fungus. Even if someone had a foot fungus, those germs aren't going to last forever. I would think you would be pretty safe wearing the shoes, especially if it is not next to your skin. I mean, who even knows if your new shoes have never been tried on by someone with a "foot fungus." The ones I am wearing right now, are flip flops from the Dollar Store. They are cute, but who knows what kind of conditions existed in those factories, or what they were exposed to. However, I am not worried.

2. DanielleDavidson

DanielleDavidsonNew Member

Threads:
    You know, I honestly don't think that I would ever do that. You make a good point that people do have some weird feet out there, and you never know what kind of feet the person who was wearing them had. I wouldn't buy them just because of that. Even if I washed them, I don't think that it would make much of a difference.

3. Cassie Lyons

Cassie LyonsMember

Threads:
    No I wouldn't buy used shoes because of not knowing what type of feet were in them before. I have borrowed my sisters or mothers shoes before but that's as far as I have gone with using other peoples shoes.