Using a webcam

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by Gelsemium • Nov 3, 2014.

1. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    I mostly use my web cam for when I ma talking on Skype and when I ma conducting overseas business meetings I will tell l you that it really comes in handy that good thing is thought that my laptop came with a web cam already in it so it was easy for me to just get it up and get it running. They are really handy though and I honestly think that if you are going to be on your computer a lot and you have family overseas that you need to talk to then you should really get a webcam.

2. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that most people still use their webcams for personal reasons, like when they have the family of friends away. In my case that was never necessary, I started a professional project that required one, but sadly that didn't go ahead.

3. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    To tell the truth I have never used a Web Cam till now. I never need to use it. I think it is quite not required. To have a wonderful experience, I think we need to use it.

4. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually I have just used a computer with a webcam and microphone incorporated in a Skype call and it was cool because I was actually talking to my friend on the other end. It's not that common, but it's cool to see a friendly face instead of just words. :)