Using Coupons

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by Rosyrain • Mar 28, 2017.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I have an on again off again relationship with coupons. Some weeks I am much better at using them than others. I must say that I have watched some of those extreme couponing shows and am in envy at some of the savings people get out of doing it.

The stores where I live do not do double coupon day and so it would probably be impossible for me to get free products and stuff unless I got real lucky. I am starting to get into using coupons again though.

How many coupon users are there and what kind of savings do you see?

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I recently got a coupon that I used at Walmart for St. Ives oatmeal and shea butter body wash. Aside of Walmart's low prices I got a dollar off, using my coupon for it too saving me more money! I love using coupons on what I buy. I really like Ocuvite's in box coupon for 1.50 or 2.00 on your purchases of Ocuvite which is pricey already so the coupons really saves a lot. I like rainchecks too when the store runs out of sale products too. Sometime some items on sale you can't get rainchecks for, but most of the time when the store runs out of sale products on the first day, you'll be able to get rainchecks for it. I like coupons for it saves you money. No store where I shop on Oahu has double coupons too. Another good coupon I like is Dove's $1 off coupon on their soaps that I usually use. A dollar here, quarter there coupon already saved 1.25, so it's a good idea to use coupons to save you money. I just take a few minutes to ready myself before I check out to get all my coupons ready to give to the cashier, so I don't miss out on my savings.

3. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    I coupon and combine it with loyalty or in-store deals. One of my favourite tricks is combining a money-off coupon with an instore buy-one-get-one-free deal. If you use a loyalty card and credit card with a seperate reward scheme, along with the coupons, money really can stretch.

Also always use the competition entry coupons they sometimes send out, as these can sometimes take a cent off your shopping. It's how they register your entry.

4. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to go and score a couple of good deals today as well. I have a coupon for $3.00 off Docolax and a $1.00 coupon for Nabisco snacks. After I make the purchase, I will upload my receipts to Checkout 51 for my cashback savings and should get both products for almost free. I am going to make it a point to hunt for discounts like this each week.