Using Discounts To Get Items For Free

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by May102014 • Jul 2, 2014.

1. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    My boyfriend loves getting items online. Over the past few weeks he's been receiving offers from the store offering $10 coupons. He saved at least 4 coupons and bought an item for free using them. The only thing he paid for was the shipping. The funny part was he chose the standard shipping option and skipped over UPS or FedEx. It was funny because normally he doesn't care much about shipping costs like I do. Maybe I rubbed off on him. Anyway, has anyone had this experience as well where you used all coupons/discounts to the point of getting an item almost for free?

2. nuka cola

nuka colaBanned

Threads:
    I've done that with an Amazon code that I needed to use up, and that's the only one I can remember. I'm sure it's happened more times than that but that's the most recent. Definitely pretty cool to just click order at no charge haha.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    That's awesome! Do you mind sharing where he is doing this? Only asking because I have found a lot of e-tailers are becoming very stringent when it comes to stacking codes/coupons and I am unable to do it on almost every site I shop.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I have the same question! Most places don't allow you to stack coupons like that at all, so I'm never able to get them free that way! I wouldn't mind paying just shipping for most items.