Using Emulators?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Denis Hard • Sep 15, 2016.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are people who have to buy numerous devices because there's software they have to or want to us which runs on one operating system but doesn't on another. Since there's is software that emulates different operating systems that means you can install the software which emulates a particular operating system and run your apps on your PC.

Do any of you use iOS or Android simulators (to run some apps) so you don't have to buy Apple or Android devices?

2. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Well, it's quite important for you to know that anything related to emulators may be considered as piracy and you have to be really careful when talking about them. We really shouldn't talk about this in these forums since we'd be encouraging people not to buy authentic stuff. Good luck.

3. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Not, it doesn't. Piracy is selling copyrighted material without authorization, or, in a more stricter and oppressive point of view; using the stuff that is YOURS for right of purchase as something beyond the terms of services, like reverse engineering "private software" .

4. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I didn't really know that part, thank you for clarifying it to me, it really is useful for further opportunities.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really like using apps on my phone with the exception of Opera Mini and Adobe PDF viewer, but in the PC I did use an emulator when I downloaded Silent Hill 1, since it was released a long time ago and was only available for consoles only, the emulator was bundled in the game.

6. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    That was such a great game, I really wanted to play it, but I didn't really know how, thank you for sharing the information!

7. djdontpay

djdontpayActive Member

Threads:
    I use emulators sometimes. A few months ago, I was trying to create an android app, but I didn't have an android phone - i had an iphone. So, instead of buying a phone, I just downloaded an emulator to test my app out.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Casiox@Casiox, Have you played the game before via a console? You could play the PC version by downloading it via torrents.

9. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    I played the game on a console years ago and it was amazing!

10. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I use emulators such as blue stack but it never worked. The only thing hat worked and only very badly was Instagram and that's it. There was a way to fix it but I gave up after too many errors.