Using Kindle Books

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by remnant • Sep 22, 2016.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Kindle books are easy to use and are excellent for schools instead of using textbooks which are expensive in the long run. The latter tend to fray and get worn out easily. Not so with Kindle books. One only needs to update the information in them in order to update the syllabus. This translates into substantial savings. Whats your take on Kindle books?

2. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    I do feel the same as like you. Its easy to carry a Kindle book and its always comfortable to read from their as well. Now a days people dont get much time to spend extra time to carry any book for reading rather they prefer to read it digitally.

3. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    Kindle books are easy to read, you can access your kindle books from anywhere any device. However, there is a problem in realying on kindle books, you must have good internet connection to download (buy) kindle books, and you need a kindle to read the books (if you don't have kindle you will have tp download kindle app on your laptop or handheld devices to read kindle books. Furthermore, you need battery back up on your device to read books.

4. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I agree with you all. It is really very convenient to use this. I have downloaded kindle in my phone and use it for reading books. You can carry the books with you easily anywhere, any time without any hassle. It is really very good.