Using Motorbikes

Discussion in Travel started by remnant • Sep 9, 2016.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Motorbikes have two stroke engines which have good fuel economy even on longer distances compared to personal cars and are comparable to public means of transport. They have the added advantage with regard to the fact that they can maneouvre through detours and feeder roads where most other means of transport cannot access saving on time and costs as well as convenience. Whats your take on motorbikes?

2. sidjohn

sidjohnMember

Threads:
    Its really nice sharing. I agree with you it is a cool mean of transport and really good way to have fun as compared to other transportation. I also love to enjoy bikes to make fun with buddies and these days looking to enjoy biking in Vegas.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Pardon me for this negative comment. Maybe I'm too old for the motorbike.

In our recent trip to the province 2 weeks ago, we went to the foot of the mountains. We sampled the motorbike for it was the only means of transportation. They charge cheap fare so tourists prefer it. But if there is a taxicab, I would take the cab no matter if expensive because it is scary to ride in a motorbike and to consider that there were 3 of us riding - the driver, my niece and me. It's a good thing that there was no accident in the 3 kilometers of ride.