Using Only Water To Wash Face.

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Blossom • Apr 25, 2015.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried washing my face with just water before but I don't feel that my face was being totally cleanse so I seek for an alternative instead of washing my face with soap, I bought this Tea Tree facial scrub which is unscented and very light on the skin. It doesn't bubble and not foamy as well, it's like washing your face with plain water but you can feel that your face is being cleanse totally. I also tried Cetaphil before and it works just fine :)

2. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Plain water is excellent for washing the face if you have very sensitive skin. Personally, and gratefully, I can use anything on my face and it never causes any problems at all. I also use dove sometimes and also a hand made gentle soap with added vitamin E.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    It is good I didn't hear anything from my wife whose facial skin is soft and delicate. Every time we're together, passing time while watching a TV show, I used to touch her soft skin especially on her face. I noticed her that she used Palmolive soap as one of her facial soaps. I said soaps for she had been using several soaps but she didn't get any problem. My big question is why women have problem on their facial soap? Is it the chemical that is used in the formulation of that soap which irritates their facial skin? I think they have to see their dermatologist for that.

4. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I have never experiences such sensitivity. Although I used to get pimples whenever I used soap. Therefore I switched to face wash. That suited me and reduced my pimples. I have a cousin who uses only gram flour or normal wheat flour to wash her face. You could give it a try. Maybe that would help.

5. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I won't say that I never use soap but at most times I prefer a soap/shampoo less shower. I have no skin or hair related problem right now but as a matter of practice I do not use soap or shampoo unless must. I probably go without either of these two for a week or so generally especially during winters.