V-Neck shirts

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by mareebaybay • Oct 31, 2013.

1. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    Does any one else out there believe V-neck shirts have taken over the market of shirts today? I believe the time we live in no longer needs regular t-shirts when you have V-necks.

2. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    I have noticed that trend. I do like some vneck shirt but i still like my standard tshirts. I actually used to never wear a vneck, it just looked weird to me. How times have changed huh?

3. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I personally like V-neck shirts. I like how it looks and how it fits to the body. It is very popular now and many people love wearing it.

4. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer v-neck shirts too. However, I do not like the new athletic fit T-shirts. They are so uncomfortable. I feel like they are sticking to me.

5. lovemybliss

lovemyblissNew Member

Threads:
    I prefer scoop necks, but do have a couple of v necks.

6. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I agree that it's a new trend that's been growing and I really like how they look on men and myself (a woman). Though, the store that I work at has more rounded necks than V necks, but then again that may just be the area that I am assigned in. Trends come and go just like how food is eaten and digested, with that being said V necks may have made a sudden appearance, but just as it came in, it may also just suddenly disappear. So, don't start replacing all your clothing just yet!

7. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I guess it is a pretty big trend but I'm not sure I'd say it's replaced other styles THAT extensively. I like v-necks.

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not noticed v necks being more popular now then before, but then again I have been really out of focus for these things so I wouldn't know.
    I do prefer V necks over regular shirts, I think they compliments the body better.

9. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I like regular t-shirts over v neck shirts. I don't have any v neck shirts although I do see a lot more of them out there in stores. I still look for the regular shirts though. I have nothing against v neck shirts. I just don't wear them.

10. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    Did they ever go away? V-necks used to be my cut of choice and a few years ago I bought every color Forever 21 carried at the time. Back then I thought the material was so great. I have a few left now and they are so stretched out. Anyway, I prefer scoop and crew necks now. I don't know when it happened exactly but nowadays V-necks make me feel too exposed. I'm a bit busty. Funny how I use to have a got it flaunt it mentality and now I keep them covered. If I wear a V-neck today, or even a low scoop neck, its accompanied by an infinity scarf covering the cleavage.

11. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    They are becoming much more popular now in my opinion but in my case I love scoop necks and v necks equally so it's not like they ever took over my closet. I love how faltering these shirts are on my body and just the cut is universally faltering which is why they became so popular.

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also like V-neck shirts, I think that they're a refreshing change from the usual round neck shirts that we see. But I think that round necks will never be out of style.

13. whatupswags

whatupswagsMember

Threads:
    I really like the V-neck look, but am not a fan of the super deep V-neck that some men are sporting these days. It's like...why are you even wearing a shirt? Most neckline styles definitely fade in and out of fashion, but V-necks might be more of a classic than we think. I know I've seen pictures of my grandma from the 40s with V-necklines on shirts, dresses, etc.

14. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Please no. I have V-necks, people look terrible in them most of the time..

15. ChrisRoger

ChrisRogerNew Member

Threads:
    I love v-necks shirts i have lot of this kind v-neck shirt.