Vaseline Total Moisture Clean Feeling Lotion Pure Oat Extract

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Bright7 • Jul 24, 2014.

1. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I don't like heavy lotions that don't absorb quickly and leave a greasy feeling so I am very happy that I found this lotion by Vaseline. This is a body lotion but I particularly like it as hand lotion. It absorbs quickly and it doesn't feel greasy and heavy. It does not have a strong scent like some lotions do. Although I am not particularly sensitive to scents, I appreciate something that is more subtle and won't compete with my perfume. I think that this lotion is a great value for the money.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really like Vaseline products. They're just simple and moisturizing, they don't have a bunch of stuff on them. I also really like to use the petroleum jelly Vaseline on really rough areas like your knees and your elbows. I also like to use that on my feet where my shoes touch. The only thing I wish is that Vaseline made moisturizers that are more scented and smelled better. I think that's what they lack.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually have to add a little mineral oil to the vaseline product to increase the amount of moisturizer in the product. I have very dry skin, adding oil to the vaseline and applying it to my skin while still damp helps with the absorbation and does not leave my skin oily.