Vehicle Brands With The Best Engine

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by Jason76 • Jun 4, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Surprisingly in the British newspaper The Telegraph's list, it did not have BMW. However, it did have Jaguar, Lexus and some more common brands like Volvo, Ford, Nissan, and Honda. Sadly, my dad's favorite brand, Chevy, didn't make the list. Anyway, do you feel your brand has a good engine? Myself, I have a Ford from 1997 and it runs great - assuming there is maintenance.

2. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    You may get differed viewpoints according to where the report is coming from. I see you have referred to some vehicles as "common brands" this might be so in the eyes of some people but it doesn't say these brands may not very good engines that are durable and gives a great performance. I will leave it to the experts, however, to make the assessment because I might be praising my vehicle which I believe gives me great performance but when compared to other vehicles in its category, it may be lagging behind some others.

3. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    @explorerx7@explorerx7 Do you think Consumer Reports would give better reviews than other places? Note, they claim their reviews are better because they don't accept ads on their magazine or website. Anyway, we do need to take into consideration the fact that reviews can be bought and these companies have a lot of money at stake with good reviews.

#3Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2017