Verizon Service?

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by Isabellas2007 • Jun 11, 2012.

1. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    Has anyone else recently had any issues with their Verizon Internet data card service lately? I have one of these and it has been giving me fits lately and constantly losing signal or connection. Anyone else having this problem?

2. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Do you mean a Broadband modem for your laptop? I dropped Verizon last month because of frustration. Their home service and wireless services was starting to cause me grief. I dropped their home service years ago, but had their wireless broadband for my laptop until last month.

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    If its on your phone I have noticed too. I am also losing service and in the past it never happened. I have also seen just yesterday that they are changing their price plans. If you have unlimited data, you need to hold on to it, because they aren't offering it anymore. I don't know what Verizon is up to. They have always been my favorite carrier, because the quality service I received, but now, not so much.

4. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I bought one of those Verizon broadband cards for my laptop, and I didn't know there was no signal in my area. I just bought it without researching it first, and I found out it doesn't work very well. I was wondering why it would connect and then drop off. I called them and they said there was no coverage where I lived and I could return it to the store. I was upset that a store would sell this knowing that most people in the area doesn't get service.