Very Slow Internet Connection.

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Working Buck • Oct 9, 2016.

1. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    I had this telco provide us with their internet service which advertised a fast and reliable connection. So we went on grabbing it, they installed it a day after we applied which is very good. After they installed it, we used it for around an hour before it stopped working. The modem was fine, checked for everything but it did not work. So I called the customer service and told them about the problem. I called them everyday but they always tell us they will send a technician to check the problem. We never had the chance to use it again for the next 3 months but the bills still went on coming.

2. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds to me like another company that are only too willing to help and provide an excellent customer experience while they are selling you something and getting your custom, but as soon as you have signed on the dotted line and parted with your cash they soon start to neglect you.

There are a lot of companies around these days that are more interested in making money than the experience of their customers and we've talked a lot on here on various threads about customer ratings and reviews not being reliable, I think this as played right into their hands. They don't care about getting a bad review for offering a poor service, as not many people will read the reviews anyway as we know they can't always be trusted.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Experienced the same thing as well. My hubby complains a lot in regards with these telcos and all they do is to mislead people with their false promises. Once you take the bait and subscribe to them, you'll definitely regret it. These companies don't care with customer satisfaction, all they care about is money, money and money :(

4. Working Buck

Threads:
    Exactly! They even gave my number and my file to an Attorney whichcalled me and threatened to file a lawsuit against me because of not paying my bills. I told him to bring it on with all his might and that I might feed him my fist when we meet. I told him it is the telco who has a problem and not me.I even told him to try and call me again and I will file a harrasment case against him. I never heard from them ever since.

5. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    Companies like this very rarely follow through with their threats of court action against an individual and especially if the amount owed is small, as they know that the court action could lead to them getting an even poorer reputation than what they already have, and even more so if they end up losing as well.

Now I'm not for one minute saying that we shouldn't pay our bills of course, but I just think that if we aren't happy with a service that's being provided, and we have done all we can to rectify the problem, then as a last resort stopping your payment is usually the best way for them to notice you and maybe take your complaints on board.

6. Working Buck

Threads:
    I agree, I asked for a technician to solve the connection problem but all they did was tell me someone's going to check it. My first bill came and I did not pay it, thinking they will solve the problem. After another month of me calling them everyday, another bill came. Then they started calling me everyday, telling me to pay my bills. I only answered them with "Fix the connection problem and I will pay one of the bills. I haven't used your service for 2 months so do not expect me to pay for the bills in full.". But they never even bothered listening. they only told me that I have to pay the bills that they keep on sending. I really want that company to just shut down.