Veteran's Day Freebies!!!!!! Do Not Miss This!!!

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Beast_Titan • Nov 12, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    To All Americans, This Veteran's day we will celebrate the sacrifices of the men and women who served the military.

From Nov 9–13, 2–5 PM at all American Starbucks branches, All Coffee will be buy one, take one free! Yes you are getting that free goodies for the beverages you will buy.

The announcement is on their website!

One more thing, Many National Parks and Museums will have free entrance this Veteran's day!!

The Tourist attractions on the link above usually charges money for entrance but this Veteran's day, they will be for free!

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I also forgot to mention, Starbucks also gives free donuts to veterans. If you served the military once, You will get free donut.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well this is definitely not that holiday that I most associate with deals and savings, but hey, I will take whatever I can get. Might have to keep my eyes open for anything around here.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I think is their way to give tribute to the patriotic men and women who served the country. I thought only veterans will have the freebies but a lot of the Veteran's day freebies are for everyone.

Correction, My second comment is for Krispy Kreme, They are the ones that gives free donuts to veterans.