Victoria Secret Outlet, Best Finds?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by karebear07 • May 27, 2015.

1. karebear07

karebear07New Member

Threads:
    Recently I discovered the Victoria Secret Outlet in Orlando, FL. I bought bras for as low as $2.99, Lotion for less than $5 and Pink attire for $0.99-$9.99. What is the best thing you have found at the Victoria Secret Outlet Mall? When is the best time of year to go to find the best deals there?

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We don't have any Victoria's Secret outlets nearby but I do agree that several of the outlet stores (but not all) can often have some real bargains. It can be a little hit-and-miss though and you might find a few things you love on one visit, then find nothing the next time.

3. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Those are serious steals! I wonder if there are Victoria's Secret outlets near where my cousin lives in the US. I can request her to buy some underwear, lotion, and scents, and she can ship them to me when she sends a box. Thanks for this information!

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't seen any outlet stores either, but I will keep an eye out for them. They seem to have a few in California, well I think I need to visit my aunt there soon and my cousin and I can go shopping together there.

5. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Oh my goodness! Did you say a "Victoria Secret Outlet"? That is amazing! I really wish that there was one around where I live, I'd be going there all the time! The prices that you mentioned are amazing, their bras are so cute and their lotions smell great and feel great on my skin. I would totally stock up on everything if I ever bumped into their outlet. Though, regardless if its an outlet, the store itself has some pretty good deals around the end of the season but not as great as the outlet :(

6. Femiluv

FemiluvMember

Threads:
    Oh lord, I never even knew that a VS outlet store existed! Apparently I have been living under a rock :( Gonna do some research to find the closes one to me. For regular VS shopping, my best time to shop there is all year round lol, or whenever they have a crazy sale.

7. karebear07

karebear07New Member

Threads:
    Hey! I am actually from California and I don't think we have any Victoria Secret Outlets in California. I know of the one in Orlando, FL and also I heard that there is on one in New Jersey! It definitely is the BEST outlet I have been to. They restock everyday, so many good finds and so much selection for EACH size :)!

8. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, you found some great deals. I don't have any outlets by me, but I wish that I did. You can always find great clothing cheap at outlets. I do find most of my deals online. I know that VS has some good deals online. I just bought some swimsuit bottoms that were $9. I mean that's not a bad deal to me because of how expensive they are getting now.

9. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I am sad to say they don't have a Victoria's secret outlet near where I live. I went to one in Texas thought and LOVED it. I feel like most outlets don't really have that good of prices but this one did. They had everything from bras to undies at a fraction of the price. My friends and I stocked up so much that we needed to buy a new suitcase to bring everything home.
    I absolutely love the PINK and VS hoodies. They were as low at $15 when I was there. Swim suit tops were also about $10.