Victoria's Secret coupons for free items

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by aw1219 • May 9, 2012.

1. aw1219

aw1219New Member

Threads:
    I haven't really shopped at Victoria's Secret for a very long time because they never had any bras to fit me. I recently got a coupon in the mail for $10 off a bra and a coupon for free underwear and so I decided to check it out. The first Victoria's Secret store that I went to, of course did not have any bras to fit me. I decided to ask the clerk if they had bras in my size. To my surprise she said yes and directed me to go to another store close by that were trying it out on a trial basis. I am so glad that I went. The bra is amazing. It gives me the support that I need, makes me stand straighter and look taller, and is actually pretty. I just got more coupons in the mail from them today for more free items and I will definitely be going back there soon.

#1May 9, 2012
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
  2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Was this something you had to sign up for to receive? Because I'm totally interested. Victoria's secret is one of the very few places where I can get good bras that fit me perfectly. The only thing that would make it better is a discount, haha!