Victoria's Secret / Deb Shop

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by JenVarsity • Mar 30, 2012.

1. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:
    Just a quick FYI, the lingere from these two stores is made by the same company. I used to manage the Deb Shop in Appleton, WI which was right across the hall from the Victoria's Secret. While they don't carry the same items, at least you know the quality of both.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    That is good to know! We have one Deb store and I have always liked shopping there because they have really good prices on most of their items. It is funny that it is in the same mall as Victoria's Secret but I have never bought anything there for myself. I wonder if all malls have both stores in them.
    Thanks for posting this.

3. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Interesting Are you suggesting at all that either Victorias Secret items are lower quality that perceived or that Deb items are higher quality than perceived? Just wondering!

4. BrittneyD

BrittneyDMember

Threads:
    I never knew that. I always save up just so I can get a couple of items from Victoria's Secret since they are so expensive. There is a DEB shop at my local mall. I will have to check them out the next time I am up there. Thank you for sharing this.

5. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Ive never heard of the Deb Shop before, maybe because its not in Canada..I dont know! lol.

I have never bought anything from VS before. I find it very hard to find my size in bras as I have a large cup, and small back, so anything padded makes me look very top heavy. What do you guys think of the quality of the bras? Say, compared to La Senza?

6. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    I never knew this! I usually shop at Victoria's Secret! $40 for my favorite bra. I think next time I will go to Deb and buy one of their bras! I'm sure it will be much cheaper and of good quality as well! Thank you for sharing!

7. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I have heard that Victoria Secret's lingerie factory is actually based in Laguna, Philippines. I'm still not sure but I'm still doing researches. This is a very interesting post by the way.

8. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know a DEB store near by. Too bad I guess, I really want to try this out although the designs from Victoria's secret are always very nice. Has this deb store an online shop? Thanks

9. alinass

alinassMember

Threads:
    I don't have VC bras only keychain and lipgloss but I am sure that they are amazing! I love the colors and shapes! And you can choose between so much bras! My last bras is really cheap.I don't think that you have to give much money to have good quality. You just have to know what are you looking for!