Vietnam!!!! during summer what clothing should i bring?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by sharjeel • Jun 14, 2013.

1. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    ok so um im going to vietnam on july 1 at about 12:00 p.m. and getting to vietnam around july 2nd at about 10:40 p.m. im supper excited like you have no idea how excited i am but anyways what do you guys think i should bring like clothing wise and food for the airplane and stuff and tipss on travel size bottle things. and um im thinking of going to buy an eyemask and i have a mouth mask because the airplanes uhm colling thingy always makes it hard for me to breath so would you think it would be weird if i used it? and another thing im planning to shop alot tips on not getting pickpockted because uhm im just scared i work hard to get money and save it up to spend so i dont want no fool taking my money away from me and uhm another thing is do you think like a mini wallet like minnni wallet would be good? and im staying in saigon with muh family/ familia :) anyways just wanted some tips since i wanted to take percaution this time im back since uhm i heard alot of people get pickpockted but back then i was to young to use money or understood how and now im like 14 and i get to be in charge of what i buy and how i spend the money ive earned and stuff so yeah guys thanks :)