Vintage or Pre-loved Wedding Dress

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by meryliz • Aug 28, 2012.

1. meryliz

merylizMember

Threads:
    I'm wondering if anyone could suggest a store or online source for vintage or pre-loved wedding dresses. I'm having an intimate outdoor wedding, so I'm looking for a simple but elegant dress that's vintage or has a vintage look. I'd love to get a Dress for Less than $400CAD, considering the alteration cost will probably be over $100.

2. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have any suggestions but I love that you're looking for a vintage dress.

It's a smart idea, it's cost sensitive considering how much wedding dresses can cost and it will be beautiful!

Have you tried craigslist or kijiji?

3. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I would recommend skipping the marriage and just live together. Weddings are costly and really just not necessary. Just enjoy each other. What is a wedding dress anyway? Rather go on a holiday with that money...to some place hot and tropical like Bangkok in Thailand or Europe!

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I don't have any specific suggestions either. Consignment shops and places like Ebay/Kijiji/Craigslist often have things, but it's going to be really hit or miss.

I absolutely love the term "pre-loved" by the way. I've never heard that term instead of "used."

5. markhanah

markhanahNew Member

Threads:
    Wedding dress is very special and important for each and every people. There are many type of wedding dress style in market like casual, traditional, vintage, pre-loved and may more. Here I get useful view for prefer purchase wedding dress.

6. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I don't know of any vintage wedding stores however you can try Craigslist online or maybe check out vintage shops in your area. You never know if someone dropped off a fabulous white gown that can double as a wedding dress for your ceremony. Congratulations by the way.

7. emiliiocharles

emiliiocharlesNew Member

Threads:
    According to me online store is great option for purchasing any products. There are many online stores provide great collection of vintage and pre- loved wedding dress with nee style, design, pattern and many more.