Vintage Shopping

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by tallulah • Jul 27, 2017.

1. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    I love vintage shopping :) Clothes from the 70s and 80s hold a special allure and I try to mix them with modern pieces. It is very common while browsing in vintage shops to come across an incredibly expensive outfit and purchase for almost nothing.

What are your views in vintage clothing? Do you wear them? Do you think they are coming back?

2. Jenny Thomson

Jenny ThomsonNew Member

Threads:
    The classic and vintage range of clothes for the fashionable crowd has be revised by some of the leading wholesale clothing manufacturing hubs.

As there are several clothing brands or stores, I strongly recommend the first-rated USA flannel manufacturer- Flannel Clothing, to have the vintage flannel shirts wholesale. These vintage shirts are interwoven using comfortable & chic flannel fabrics, with dashing turns and twist in styles.

#2Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
  3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As I was on my errand today I went down a street I never went down before and saw a vintage clothing shop, just didn't have time to pop in to check prices. I shop at thrift shops and they got vintage for a good price. If you sign up for Saver's free club card and give them your email you'll get sale alerts too. I like comfy clothes and buy baggy ones, so glad retro is coming back, then my clothes is hip again!