Virtua Tennis for Android Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by lindbergh • Jan 7, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Virtua Tennis is the very first game that I have purchased from Google Pay Store. I have been playing it for two weeks already and I just can't seem to stop. That urged me to write a review of this awesome game.

Before I begin my review, let me point out that there are two versions of Virtua Tennis for Android - the free version and the paid version. I downloaded the free version first and found it that it was pure crap. That's why I purchased the paid version. Now on to the review.

Once you start Virtua Tennis, you would see the simple and clean menus. You are given two modes of play - career and exhibition. When I tried out exhibition, I was awed with its great graphics and fluid animation. The moves of the players are extremely realistic.

The gameplay is excellent. It stays true to the tennis formula. I don't know why some gamers are having a hard time controlling where their shots go. I never had a problem with shot making in the game.

My only gripe is that you can't create your own custom player. It would have been cool if you were able to edit the player to your liking. Also you don't get to buy any new items like rackets, shirts, shoes and the like. Still, Virtua Tennis gets a 9 out of 10 rating from me.