Vivo Dead Sea Minerals Exquisite Manicure set

Discussion in Product Reviews started by amynichole318 • Mar 13, 2014.

1. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    Last December I was at the mall and I got stopped by one of those girls that work at a kiosk in the mall. Usually I just walk by and I don't pay any attention to them, however for some reason, maybe it was her Russian accent or that she was just young and I didn't want to reject her, anyway, I stopped. She complimented me and my daughter and asked to see my hand. As a life long nail biter, I was embarrassed however she didn't even bat an eye at my huge man like hands or what little was left of my fingernails. She rubbed this thing called cuticle oil on one nail after giving my 5 year old some lotion that smelled of green apples. She scrubbed my nail with a board that had a side 1 and a side 2 and then gave me some of this lovely smelling lotion. My nail was shinny! I had never experienced that before, I'm not really the girly type of girl.

She talked me into buying it and I can't believe it, but I paid $30 for this manicure set, something I would never normally buy. My daughter and I got home and I gave her a manicure and then myself one. I stopped biting my nails because they looked so shinny and pretty. It's been 3 months now and my oil is almost gone, I maybe have enough for one more use. I thought my husband would have a fit I spent so much money on something for myself at Christmas time, but he didn't. Instead he asked me to give him a manicure with it. He loved it!

It's almost time to go to the mall and find this kiosk again. I am definitely going to buy another set and may even try the face cream she tried selling me before. I highly recommend this product.