Voiq.com

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by efrain silva • Dec 22, 2016.

1. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    Have you guys ever tried buying online phone minutes, laptop minutes, and such? I used to do it through someone named VOIQ. I believe that is what they were called; they even let me make calls for them, for money. Does anyone know if they're still around or selling cal agent store products online? Didn't they used to have a store online for their products, services, and reviews?

2. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    Will you please explain what is online phone minutes or laptop minutes? What do you mean by "hey even let me make calls for them, for money." Is this a kind of telemarketing where you have to buy products?

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I have heard of things like this but just not really knowing how they even work would really keep me from trying it. I think that I am satisfied with that I have, but it is interesting.

4. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    These types of services work with their own employees, with their clients, with their customers, and with freelancers which they tend to use as additional employees from time to time. We get added to the staff but are not considered technically employees of the company. We process their client calls, though....