Vpn Apps

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Gad • Jun 1, 2017.

1. Gad

GadMember

Threads:
    Virtual Private Network apps have many used. They can be used to conceal one's identity when browsing the internet. However, Many a time the second use is the one that I generally love to exploit-freMany a time internet. there are loopholes in internet service providers systems and with the use of a VPN app,one can easily get free internet access. By free I mean streaming movies,youtube and general browsing.The only limitation is that as more people get hold of the trick,the internet sevice provider gets alerted and they block the loophole.The VPNs help a great deal and help me save on my money. I can download my favourite movies,update my apps without feeling apinch in my income. What do you think? Should VPN apps be for privacy when browsing only?

2. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    VPN apps are good for securing the privacy. They can hide our actual location and ip address so no one can track us. Though I am not using them. But yes they are good. I know OPERA VPN app for android phone which is totally free and giving unlimited bandwidth to use unlike some other app. It is really good to hide our original ip address. Yes we can access some sites which are country restricted only.

3. RogMeet

RogMeetNew Member

Threads:
    I go to a college where most of the entertainment websites are banned on there internet servers by Cyberoam security (believe me you are not even allowed to access streaming services like soundcloud, beatport and some other sport streams also), The only way one can go around it is by using VPN apps like VPN cloud, Betternet, Hide, etc. and therefore I feel that VPN apps shall be used, not only for privacy reasons but also to access these websites which are banned from the college servers. After all college students also deserve some time off their studies.

4. DavidLee

DavidLeeMember

Threads:
    Not at all.
    VPNs should be used in all occasions where applicable.
    I used to use a great paid VPN 2 years back as I did my research in the Dark Web. It was a necessity in order to avoid being hacked, and a recommended app account with a latest version of a good anti-virus. I'm surprised how now VPNs are so common and widely spread. o_OI just saw it already-configured on my new Opera Mini browser:D:D Have you?

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not sure a VPN would be that useful for me,but I might try it. I think it might be helpful in certain circustances, but your mac address could still be traced whether you are using aVPN or not.

6. arachnophobik

arachnophobikMember

Threads:
    VPN apps are good for privacy but I hate it when people use it for piracy. I mean, no offense to those who actually do pirate their music or videos, but I just think that we should support our favorite artists to keep them going. Lots of good bands can't even make it to the limelight these days because CDs barely sells anymore. I use VPN simply to avoid being tracked by websites I don't trust.

7. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have installed Zenmate and DotVPN apps on mobile. There is one app on the desktop and that app seems to be good. Zenmate is free with some specific monthly quota. And same goes for the dotvpn. If you are paying for those services then surely it can be good enough. I'd say you have to find out what works with these mobiles.