Wakkabery

Discussion in Product Reviews started by tasha • Feb 24, 2016.

1. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried wakkaberry frozen yoghurt and not sure if it is in any other country but here it is expensive and it also does not taste like genuine frozen yoghurt. Have you tried it?

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have Pinkberry here, and other fro yo shops that have different names. Sweet Frog is big in this area. The great thing about Sweet Frog though is the toppings. You can put multiple toppings on your frozen yogurt. This would including everything from fruit to cookie or candy pieces. I am not sure if anyone eats it plain.

3. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    oh that is the same concept!! we also have toppings for our one and there are different flavours of frozen yoghurt too. we can add chocolate, fruit, candy anything basically but I do prefer it plain, unfortunately I don't think it is sugar free!

4. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Here in East Africa, we use homemade yoghurt with no additives. It is very smooth and filling. With the development of dairy companies, yoghurt is similar in composition only varying in flavours and the brand names of companies that make it. One local brand is called Fresha Yoghurt.

5. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds good. I know that you can buy frozen yoghurt from woolworths but it is so expensive and it also tastes extremely sweet, I wonder if it is healthier than an ice cream?