Walgreens Buy 1 Get 1 Free Vitamin Sale

Discussion in Hot Deals started by bargainbabe • Jun 26, 2012.

1. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    Walgreens is having Buy 1 Get 1 Free Vitamin Super Sale. The vitamins include the brands Nature Made, Finest, One a Day Men and One a Day Women, Walgreens brand, and MegaRed brand. This is a really good deal if you need to stock up on vitamin. The link also includes 20% off sale offers and how to get a $25 gift card. Great way to shop if you need vitamins.

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    That is a great find, OP! I wish I had the time to run down to Walgreens today as I love getting vitamins from Nature Made. This is definitely a deal that shouldn't be passed up. I used to live around a store that would have vitamin sales at least once a month and I never had to worry about running out.

3. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    No problem!!! I'm glad it will be of use to someone. I hope you are able to get to Walgreens soon. Usually with these stores only the store brand is Buy 1 Get 1 free. So it's really a good deal that time tested, name brands are on sale. I hope you can stock up.

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks Bargainbabe! I am almost out of my biotin and Omega 3,6,9! There I have my buy one and free one. I will be stopping at Walgreens today. I like when things work out like that.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks OP. This is a great deal. Unfortuately, my favorite isn't included. :( I love Centrium, but that's a great price for Grape Seed Extract.

6. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm glad it's working out too. I am out of a lot of things so I am so glad I'm able to pick up some vitamin A for my eyes and some skin vitamins.

7. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, I see. I've never tried Centrium. Is it so good that you just can't go back?? I might have to try it. I saw that they have One a Day - that's name brand of course and a lot of older women like it. You're the second person I've who won't take any other kind of multi but Centrium, so I really need to try it.