Wallet-sized Heart Attack Card

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Carla LaBrie • Sep 12, 2014.

1. Carla LaBrie

Carla LaBrieActive Member

Threads:

It is always best to play it safe. National Heart , Lung and Blood Institute gives away this wallet-sized card with reminders and detailed information on heart's warning symptoms, what to do if you have accute heart problems and how to act quickly. Of course that first recommandation is that you should see a doctor as quick as possible but when there's no time for that and you're in a difficult situation, you could act upon the knowledge that you will have read in this card about. There are also health fairs that you could go to, many information centers and care providers as well. Claim it here

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for that! I think it is good to remind ourselves of the signs. My husbands uncle felt a tugging at his heart which he knew had previous issues. He drove himself into the hospital and died in the hospital parking lot! It was very sad for everyone as his son is a doctor and he was the youngest of 3 sons. Now my father in law is experiencing heart problems and my husband has his same stature and general condition from his younger years. This makes me worry that he too will develop a bad heart condition and I have been wondering what is the best way to go about preventing the same fate befalling him. I will try to claim this today.

3. Carla LaBrie

Carla LaBrieActive Member

Threads:
    Let me know how it went :)