Walmart Clearance Sale - Kids Clothes

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by thisnthat • Sep 5, 2017.

1. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Kids' summer clothes are on clearance at Walmart. I didn't look at the boys' stuff, since I was shopping for a girl's birthday. I found printed T-shirts with a ruffled bottom for $3.00, a nightgown for $3.00, a plain, solid-colored T-shirt for $1.00, and solid tank tops for $1.00 each as well.

I was able to pick up quite a few pieces of clothing for just a few bucks, which was nice. That left me with more to spend on toys. ;).

I need to go back and pick up a few more to put away for Christmas presents.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I remember always having a bit of a tendency to avoid clothes at Walmart or Target or other stores, but lately they seem to have come a long way and if you can get deals like this, they are pretty much the same as anything else.

3. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Wow 1 dollar, that is really cheap. Here in our stores when the kid's clothes are on discount it cots at least 5 dollars. I am unable to buy from Walmart, you are lucky to have such a chance. In my country, our kid's clothes are the most expensive on the market, for example, a pair of bluejeans for a boy at 11 years it cost around 40 dollars.

4. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have any small kids, but this sounds like a great deal for people who do, and who don't mind shopping at Walmart. Me personally, I really like shopping there, but I don't have one close to me. I like the idea you have about going back to pick up a few things now for Christmas. Even though I would much rather shop inside of the actual store, I think I'm going to look online and see what other deals they have going on these days.

5. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    For everyday items like T-shirts, I don't mind it so much. I mean, kids go through T-shirts like crazy anyway, so why not stock up when there's a good deal, right?

I know, right? I think it's crazy that tiny little jeans cost as much if not more than adult jeans do.

I hear you. I like to look and touch, etc. I'm not sure if the Walmart clearance stuff is available online. I haven't checked. I'm sure other shops have clearance items online though.