Walmart.com

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by cluckeyo • May 27, 2016.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    Walmart.com is a great site. They have an endless selection of items, some high dollar specialty items that you don't see in the main store or hardly any store. Other more obscure items that hardly cost anything, but are hard to find. They offer free shipping on $50.00 or more. Say if you have an order for $45 an you need $5 more, just throw in some peanut butter. Same price as the local store. So shipping is never a problem. They let in the open market for more variety. They have a nice system for keeping your lists, a good customer review system. They even offer a great store credit card with 3% off you bill all the time. A great store!!

#1May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
  2. juulicob

juulicobNew Member

Threads:
    I've used Walmart.com to order some furniture (kitchen island and a desk) which were great deals. Although it's a lower quality, that's exactly what I was looking for and didn't expect the best! Definitely true that there's a bigger selection online, so it was worth it. However, I did use Walmart.com for a few pick up orders and it was a disaster once I got to the store... It was so strange how the customer service counter treated pick ups. It took longer than necessary and for some bizarre reason, the same item was listed IN store for $2 cheaper. I asked if they can honor that price or whatever and they claimed it not within policy. So instead I just cancelled that item from my order and purchased it separately. (Mind you, they HAD the item in my bag but they needed me to go and fetch the item myself... honestly, no big deal to walk around the store, but that was the point. I had not much time that day.)
    After that experience, I did just stick to delivery from Walmart.com if I ever needed to. I'll say that it's much cheaper than the options at drugstore.com, which I liked a lot for delivery services awhile ago.

3. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I have used Walmart.com when I don't feel like fighting the crowds at the local Walmart Supercenter. I have purchased animal food, clothes detergent, vitamins, some clothing items and various nuts. And I feel like a smart shopper when I don't have to pay for shipping.

4. Lisa Davis

Lisa DavisActive Member

Threads:
    I have used Walmart.com a lot. I definitely have used it more than any other brick and mortar store's website that exists. There are a lot of survey sites and things that give out gift cards as payment and Wal-mart is usually one of the choices for gift cards. I prefer to shop at walmart.com over Amazon a lot because I am not an Amazon Prime member so it seems a little easier sometimes to get free or cheaper shipping. The original poster was right about the available items on the website. Walmart.com has some amazing things on their site that they specifically state are not available in the store.